1 cup water
1 cup flour
120g dairy whipping cream
15g icing sugar
2 tsp instant custard powder
1) Place butter and water in a saucepan over high heat. When butter is melted and its starts to boil, remove from heat.
2) Immediately tip in flour all at once, and beat into a firm dough with wooden spoon.
3) Transfer the dough to a mixer, set aside to let it cool down.
4) Once it cool down (don't need completely cool), add in the eggs, one at a time, while beating until dough mixture is smooth.
5) Use rounded teaspoonfuls (to tablespoonfuls, depending on the size you like) or a piping bag to make mounds of dough set about 1 inch apart on baking pan.
6) Bake at pre-heat oven at 170c for 25-30mins or until golden brown.
7) Beat whipping cream with sugar til firm and stiff (over a bowl of iced water).
8) Add in custard powder, mix well.
9) Cut the puff and pipe custard cream into puff and dust with icing sugar.
10) Refrigerated before consume.